- American Chemical Society Peer reviewed, full text articles published by the American Chemical Society from over 400 editorial offices at research universities and government-funded laboratories from around the world.
- ABC-CLIO Provides access to four cultural resources: The African American Experience, Daily Life Through History, Modern Genocide, and Pop Culture Universe. Covers industry news, product and competitive information, marketing trends, and more. Users accessing this resource will be provided with comprehensive content right at their fingertips, including PDF backfiles to 1975 or further for well over one hundred journals, and searchable cited references for more than 1,050 titles.
Includes ebooks, interviews, maps, images, audio, music files, and timelines. - Pro Quest Citations, abstracts and selected full-text from scholarly journals and other periodicals covering business, management, economics, advertising, marketing, human resources, finance, taxation and more. - News Bank Access World News supports all academic disciplines by providing unique primary sources not found in other resources and extensive news coverage at local, regional, national, and international levels. Includes thousands of broadcast transcripts, newswires, video clips, and news blogs and it features a customizable, map-based interface and powerful search capabilities.
- ABC-CLIO Over 500 fully searchable, full-text ebooks in all subject areas. Create an individual user profile to create user-specific bookmarks, capture and store user notes, and create bibliographic citations. This product offers complete electronic editions of thousands of authoritative U. Enables students to examine subjects geographically and over time, analyze trends and statistics, and compare perspectives. - Mc Graw-Hill Full-text, illustrations, and expanded features from Mc Graw-Hill medical databases.
- Pro Quest Business database with more than 3,840 full-text titles covering business and economic conditions, corporate strategies, management techniques, as well as competitive and product information. - Pro Quest Citations, abstracts and selected full-text for local and regional business news including company, marketing, finance, and industry news. Includes the latest edition of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine, and Schwartz's Surgery.
- Ovid Acland's Video Atlas of Human Anatomy uses simple language and high quality 3-D images to illustrate anatomical structures.The five sections covered are: The Upper Extremity, Lower Extremity, Trunk, Head & Neck, and Internal Organs.- Association for Computing Machinery Full text articles on computing and information technology from ACM journals, magazines, proceedings, and newsletters. A new addition to the ACM Digital Library is the availability of ACM E-Books, a collection of texts spanning computer science including graduate level textbooks, research monographs providing an overview of established and emerging fields, professional books for the practitioner, and titles focusing on the history of computing.All e-books are available in PDF and downloadable e Pub formats.
A flexible resource, Access Pharmacy allows students to select a core curriculum topic, browse by organ system, review textbooks, search across leading pharmacy online references and view optimized content on a mobile device - Mc Graw-Hill Access Physiotherapy from Mc Graw-Hill is an award-winning resource for physical therapy students, educators, and those in practice seeking to maintain certification.
Leading the next generation of online physical therapy resources, Access Physiotherapy features content from leading Mc Graw-Hill texts, interactive imaging content, exclusive multimedia, and flexible curricular tools.